Emily is so funny because if she is just sitting there she has a grip on it with both hands, and she has started chewing on it. Her little fingers run through the fabric constantly. I'm just so glad that we discovered her silky so soon, and that if we place it on her face and she has a good hold on it she will calm down really fast. I am going to have to go to Ross and find an XL one so i can make a bunch of silkys for her.
Tuesday, August 31, 2010
My Silky...
Emily is so funny because if she is just sitting there she has a grip on it with both hands, and she has started chewing on it. Her little fingers run through the fabric constantly. I'm just so glad that we discovered her silky so soon, and that if we place it on her face and she has a good hold on it she will calm down really fast. I am going to have to go to Ross and find an XL one so i can make a bunch of silkys for her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment