Sunday, October 10, 2010

How time flies!

In the past month or so there has been quiet a few new things that have happened in our family. I found my old glow worm and Emily has just fallen in love with it. She just follows it around and stares at it so much. It is a little big at the moment for her to be able to play with it herself so I will have to see if I can find a smaller form of it for her for Christmas.

Emily did the Puyallup for the first time this year. Not sure how she enjoyed it. I think there was just too much stimulation for her and she ended up mostly sleeping the whole time, but it was a lot of fun. Boy is there a lot of stuff you have to take with you when you go anywhere when a baby is involved cause you never know what the weather is going to be like, if you will need a change of clothes, etc. No more doing what you want whenever you want, but it is totally worth it.

In September Nathan's brother Jason got married in the Seattle Temple. What a beautiful day- everything was just gorgeous! We are so happy to have Ryann as part of our family now. It is crazy but from all of the activities that happened that weekend it made Emily so very tired and grouchy never thought we would have to worry about something wearing her out.
Emily started to sit up supported this past month too. Since she discovered sitting that is all that she wants to do now. Just sit and look at everything.


I just love this picture of her I look at this picture and I just want to kiss those chubby little cheeks of hers. This past month she has liked to lay on her tummy for a little longer than usual.
It just seems so unreal that all of these big changes have happened and that she is going to be 4 months this coming month. Where has the time gone?

No comments:

Post a Comment