For Halloween Emily was a tiger. It was the perfect outfit for her because when she was younger her cries sounded like a cat, and we always called her our little kitty cat. She looked so cute. We were going to do matching family outfits, but we ran out of time. So Nathan and I just scrounged something up from around the house. Nathan ended up being a soccer player from Brazil, and I ended up being an Eagle Scout. Kind of lame I know, but I have our outfits picked out for next year and I am so excited! You will just have to wait to see what we end up being. We trick or treated at the grandparents house. She is a little bit young for trick or treating, but we wanted to at least go to the grandparents.
Wednesday, November 10, 2010
Halloween
For Halloween Emily was a tiger. It was the perfect outfit for her because when she was younger her cries sounded like a cat, and we always called her our little kitty cat. She looked so cute. We were going to do matching family outfits, but we ran out of time. So Nathan and I just scrounged something up from around the house. Nathan ended up being a soccer player from Brazil, and I ended up being an Eagle Scout. Kind of lame I know, but I have our outfits picked out for next year and I am so excited! You will just have to wait to see what we end up being. We trick or treated at the grandparents house. She is a little bit young for trick or treating, but we wanted to at least go to the grandparents.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
oh my goodness she is getting so big! Oh I can't wait to see you guys for thanksgiving!
ReplyDelete