Sunday, November 20, 2011
What a week!
This week has been so crazy. Lots of fun, but go go go! It started with a play date on Monday with Erika and Kaylee. Then a play date on Tuesday with Roxanne and Erika. Wednesday was a little bit slower with only having to run to the dentist to get our records because we are switching to a different dentist (they wouldn't just fax it over because they needed written consent from me). Then Thursday I had my dentist appointment which made for an early day to get Emily to Grandma's and then back down to the dentist. Friday was Emily's 18 month well visit, and over to Grammys to play. What a week! I think I just got a taste of how it is going to be when the kids are bigger and more appointments, school, and after school activities to be taken too. Next week is not looking any better either.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I've been feeling that way lately too. It seems like my weeks fly by because we have so much going on. But I guess it's better than being bored at home.
ReplyDelete