Saturday, December 15, 2012

38 week appointment

I have some other posts that I need to post from Halloween and Thanksgiving, but I need to figure out how to shrink the size of my pictures. I was told that I have met my space allotment for pictures in this blog. So I am going to go back and shrink down pictures in past blog posts, and the ones waiting to be posted. If that is going to be too time consuming I might just create a new blog every time I run out of picture space. Each blogger can have up to 100 blogs which I don't think I will ever use all of them.

On to the fun stuff. Here is a little update of what has been going on with the baby:

We had an ultrasound to measure how big he is at this point, and he is currently approximately 7lbs 15 oz which if he goes full term he could possible gain up to 1 more pound, but the midwife said that he will probably be no bigger than Emily was when she was born 9lbs! That is a relief that he won't be any bigger.

She checked to see how dilated and thinned we are. We are currently 2 cm dilated and 50% effaced. She is thinking that he will probably be here sometime next week so keep your fingers crossed.

2 comments:

  1. I had no idea you were preggers! I must have missed something somewhere! ooops! have fun pushing that baby out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Congrats! Maybe you'll have a Christmas baby!

    ReplyDelete