Emily is such a goof when it comes to things that she is afraid of. In some ways she reminds me of a dog. She is afraid of the blow dryer, and terrified of the vacuum. Every time I vacuum the house and I am not holding her even if she is in her high chair or johnny jump up she will scream and cry. Not her normal crying but more of a "Ahhh! Save me! Its gonna get me!" The instance I pick her up she stops and is just fine. For any of you who have a dog it acts pretty much the same.
The other day I found one of my old toys from when I was a little little girl. Do you remember the little wooden dog on wheels that you would pull around on a string, and it would make this really weird noise? Well, Emily is terrified of it. I pulled it out the other day thinking that she would just love it, and she at first just watched it roll back and forth, and then I started to pull it toward her and she would make a scream that sounded like "ahhhh!" I feel horrible because she was all shaky and it really made her upset to the point that if she even saw it she would start to cry. Hopefully she will end up just loving it.
No comments:
Post a Comment