Thursday, February 10, 2011
Accomplishments
Over the past couple of weeks Emily has learned how to do so many new things. She now will wave hi to people, and during church she learned how to clap. It is the cutest thing ever. Every time she claps she gets the biggest grin on her face ever. She She can scoot around and get into everything, and her newest trick is that she can sit up on her own. I think any day now she will be pulling herself up on everything! and as soon as she learns how to do that it won't be long before she is walking. She has been wanting to walk since practically day one. Oh, she has also learned how to say da-da, and she is starting to give kisses. It is so cute! I am so excited to see what other new things she learns how to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I want to see pictures
ReplyDeletethanks, nate:)