The day turned out to be really fun. I woke up to a fun text from my parents of them singing Happy Birthday to me! It was a nice relaxing day except that little Emily's top two teeth started to come in and she was not a happy camper. Unfortunately it is two weeks later and those darn teeth have still not come in!
Nathan took me out to eat at Olive Garden. Thankfully Grandma and Grandpa came over and watched Emily so we could have a nice evening out. It was so much fun. A real date night. Nathan spoils me so much. We came home and had yummy brownies with the coconut frosting and ice cream.
I am so excited because Nathan got me a couple of mini doughnut pans and The Count of Monte Cristo movie. I have plans for those mini doughnuts they are so cute and tasty.
I have such wonderful family. My parents threw me a Birthday dinner the previous friday, and I was able to celebrate it with my in-laws and Nathan's siblings a week later. Thank you everyone for helping to make my birthday a special one. I can't wait to see what the next year has in store!
No comments:
Post a Comment