Last week Emily went to the doctor for her 9 month wellness appointment. Luckily for her she did not have to have any shots. She is growing really well. In fact earlier in the week she had the teeth that she has been working on for the past 3 weeks. To our surprise it wasn't just the top two coming in, but also two on the bottom came in all within 24 hours of each other. Emily is the proud owner of 6 teeth now! She cannot stop chewing and slobbering on everything.
Her stats at the doctor's office were:
Height: 2' 6.5" putting her in the 99.67%! She is one tall little girl. Already in 18 month sized clothing.
Weight: 19lbs 2 oz in the 53.52%
Head Circumference: 17.87" in the 85.21%
this picture makes me feel so happy every time i see it.
ReplyDeleteNate
I know I love it too. I have it as my computer wall paper. She is such a doll.
ReplyDelete