Tuesday, August 23, 2011
Live Strong!
A couple of weeks ago I had an appointment with a dietician. It was so informative. She told me things that I should eat more of, and ideas for snacks to help keep me full. I was told that I needed to 1500 to 1800 calories each day to help loose weight and to exercise. I have been exercising, but with no success. Nathan told me about this website called Live Strong that you can sign up on, and keep track of what you eat. It even calculates the calories for you! Plus I can put in my exercise and it tells the approximate amount of calories burned. I just love this sight. It has really opened my eyes (go to www.livestrong.com). AND... I have lost 4 pounds in 2 weeks. I know I am pretty stoked! I feel so good! Now just to get my hair cut.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey Majia! Good for you, this sounds like a good website. One thing I really love is those fitness classes at the gym every once in a while, it makes it more fun and social rather than boring and lonely.
ReplyDeleteAlso, I read your post about your baby's visit to the optometrist and I showed McKay (since he is in optometry school right now) and he was shocked because of the +6.5 and +2.5. He said it's a good thing that your baby is still young because usually early use of glasses will help her eyes get better.
Good for you Maija!! We need to workout together!! I went to this site and I think I'm going to sign up and start eating better!
ReplyDelete