 |
| The little goofball trying to be all grown up on the big girl potty. Reading her magazine and everything |
So the other day I decided to bring out the potty training potty just for fun, and because I am getting pretty sick of changing poopy diapers. We tried it out last night and today, and surprisingly she went pee in the potty! I tried like 3 times to get her to poop. Every time she started to push I whipped her right into the bathroom, and right onto the potty. But to my disappointment she would stop pushing the instant she got onto the potty. Oh well, at least now when I ask her if she needs to go potty she runs into the bathroom and stands in front of the toilet. She will sit on it for a little while, but no success. We will just keep giving it a try. Since taking this picture she has pooped on the potty like 4 times! We have stopped taking her in to use it because she was freaking out and we don't want her to start not liking the potty. We will just have to give it another try sometime.
Yay for potty training! It took us about a year and half to fully potty train Hannah, but we did it just like that. We'd encourage it as long as it was fun and stop when it got overwhelming. I think that makes it so much easier on everyone. Have fun!
ReplyDelete