I started my day out by cleaning up the house. It didn't take too long though. I have been trying to keep up on it a little bit every day, and it seems to be staying pretty clean. After doing some cleaning Emily and I took a walk over to Joann's. We live on the street behind it so it didn't take us too long to get there. I got some fabric to make a St. Patrick's Day pillow and table. I was hoping that I would have enough time to get them made up before the party, but I ran out of time.
My cute neighbor, Kaylea, came over with a fun birthday treat. She is such a cutie. Cupcakes with fruit snacks, and a gift card to my favorite store Joann's!
My parents came over to watch Emily while Nathan and I went out to dinner to Olive Garden. We were going to do the 3 course meal for 13 bucks , but we decided to get the shrimp mezzalun instead. Cheese filled raviolis with shrimp! Nathan let it slip to the waiter that it was my birthday, and he brought out a big bowl of ice cream on the house! That was a fun surprise.
Around 7 the rest of the family came over and we did presents and cake. I got money to go towards some of the bigger things that I want, and a fun candle poured into a tea cup, and a really fun wrought iron looking wall hanging with picture frames in it. I can't wait to find the perfect spot to hang it. My husband spoiled me rotten and got me the most beautiful citizen watch with mother of pearl face and diamonds. The cake was so delicious one of those super chocolatey, rich cakes from Costco.
I had such a wonderful day. Thank you to everyone who helped to make it so special!
No comments:
Post a Comment