Friday, November 16, 2012

Memorial Day

This Memorial Day weekend was a nice relaxing weekend. I was able to make soup for my in-laws. Suzanne has not been feeling well. It was nice to be able to do that for her. I used the recipe that I found here. It turned out so yummy! Nathan also made some homemade bread to go with it.

On Monday we went on a picnic with my parents to Wildwood Park. I was afraid that it was going to be packed. We drove past Bradley Lake Park and there was no place to park at all. When we got to Wildwood park we were one of the few cars in the parking lot. We had a nice picnic with pitas from pita pit, and Emily actually ate some of her lunch too! We had to sneak her past the toys or else it would have been a crying fest on our hands to go on the toys. We basically had the entire playground to ourselves, and Emily had a good time on the slides and throwing 'boats' or sticks into the stream and watching them float down. I will have to keep this park in mind for future reference. I like how there wasn't very many kids at the playground.

No comments:

Post a Comment