Nathan's Birthday this year was kind of a weird one. We ended up spending the weekend at my parents' house because one of our neighbors got evicted and he actually blames us for that. We have been a little afraid that he was going to be a little vindictive and take it out on us somehow. He moved out on Saturday August 25th so we just decided to not even be anywhere around him or have anything there (like our cars) for him or one of his friends to do something to them. Which I did find out that they did something to our neighbors car so it wouldn't start up. Because of that I am so glad we made the decision to spend the weekend at my parents.
Because of all the excitement that went on we didn't get to have the big get together party we were hoping to have for Nathan's birthday. I tried to make it as special as I could for him by making him a homemade chocolate chip cheesecake with a chocolate glaze, and a nice steak dinner. It was a little more laid back, but I hope he realizes just how much we care for him, love him, and are so blessed that he is in our lives. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful husband and father to my children.
No comments:
Post a Comment