Last year after Halloween we went to Target, and got Emily's Halloween costume for this year on clearance. Unfortunately the body of it was a little small so I found a cute little dress tutorial online to go with the head piece. Emily ended up being one of the Pizza Planet squeaky toy aliens from the Toy Story movies. Since she was being that Nathan and I decided to be Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head. I found a picture of the costumes online and just made up the patterns as I went. I think they turned out really well.
I had so much fun making these costumes. They the Potato Heads were a little trickier than I thought because the Heat and Bond would not bond so I ended up having to hand sew each face piece on, but I really like the way they turned out. Now what to be for next year? Does anyone have any suggestions?
No comments:
Post a Comment