Thursday, October 27, 2011

No More Binky

Around September 12th or so Emily decided that she didn't want to use her binky anymore. She used to be so dependent upon it, and had it in her mouth 24/7. I could not believe how easy it was to get her transitioned over to no binky! She woke up one day and decided she didn't want to have anything to do with them anymore. I really don't mind it is one less thing I have to worry about keeping track of. The only problem that we ended up having with her refusing her bink is that she didn't know how to soothe herself and she would cry and cry and need to be rocked to sleep. Then she would wake up the instant you moved or laid her down in her crib. We ended up breaking out good ol' Mormon Tabernacle Choir. It took her a few days to get used to falling asleep without needing to be rocked but thankfully she is all back to her normal sleeping ways now. She surprises me more and more every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment