Monday, February 27, 2012

Eye Doctor Update

We went to the eye doctor on February 16th to check up on Emily's eyes. The prescription is the same. Boy am I glad that I got her records from the other doctor because he took those numbers and compared them. He didn't have to start from scratch. I sure wish that when you are waiting to see the doctor that they would expedite your wait time if you have little kids because by the time you get them to be good in the wait room they are just about done with the doctor's office by the time you get back there for them to be seen. Dr. Shields was really nice and really explained everything well. We will be going to get a pair of glasses for Emily soon. Hopefully she will like them and wear them the way she should. I will post pics of her as soon as we get her glasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment