Monday, February 27, 2012

Valentine's Day

I don't know why with every holiday I always seem to bite off more than I can chew. I want to do so many fun things for Nathan and Emily. I guess I might just have to learn to manage my time a little better and not procrastinate. This year for Valentine's Day Nathan and I went out to eat the week before to beat the rush and the weekend. We went to Red Lobster and did their 4 course meal for $15.

On the actual day we stayed home and cooked up butternut squash raviolis, white prawns and carrots with Martineli's and Nathan got a red velvet cake from Costco. So yummy! Nathan is so cute he got me  a dozen red roses and a box of chocolates. He also got Emily a cute necklace with white and black diamonds on it. We will have to wait until she is a bit bigger for her to wear it, but she loved it. I tried to make Nathan a book made out of a deck of cards with 52 reasons I love you. This is what took me a while during the day, and I didn't get it finished in time to give it to him that day. (This is where I needed to not procrastinate.) It was so nice to have a nice, relaxing day home with the guy I love.


When we got the cake out Emily decided to sneak some licks of icing.

The necklace Nathan gave Emily

I made a book of 52 reasons why I love Nathan out of a deck of cards








1 comment:

  1. Your book of cards turned out really cute!! I like it a lot.

    ReplyDelete